Sunday, October 10, 2010

Security is mostly a superstition

This video relates to both (Property Investment = Risk) and (Jazz = Improvisation)  there fore it belongs in this Blog.  enjoy.


"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. 
Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. 
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing." Just do it!!!






With out a doubt....the BEST most crazy sh*d on the net...I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!! But im gunna stick to my Snowboard as my balls are 32% the size of his.. ( i just did a quick calc... )

1 comment:

  1. An amazing documentary I was clued to it from the get go to the end, The images are spectacular! I respect his pursuits, but i think its lacking. He defines himself through fear and a very superficial understanding of life, its inspiring to watch (mostly because of the music and visuals) but only because it is relating to someone growing further as a person, not because he has a gift to share with the world. I truly hope he gains meaning to life.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJdqMgMKI0s&feature=player_embedded

    ReplyDelete